Saturday, July 30, 2016

Update - Current Projects

I reached the 15k minimum I was hoping for.  Yeah me!  Not ideal, but I was able to get on a little bit of a roll and make progress.  10k of that is the new untitled werewolf story.  That one is over 17k total with what I had previously written.

The other 5k is from Always.  I still haven't really gotten on a roll with that one.  I think I need to plot it out and see where it goes.  Then I'll either get excited and start going, or I'll be unsatisfied and drop it for now (again).  I've only been trying to figure this one out for about 5 years now.

Meanwhile, I continue trying to get my ducks in a row for a couple other projects.  One involves time travel, and the other involves a girl whose touch causes excessive aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment