Tuesday, July 5, 2016

...Try, Try Again

Ok, I'm going to try this again.  My purpose of this blog was to identify my work as I go, but also to provide any information others might fine useful.  These could be personal publishing steps, from start to finish of a book, as well as information I gather from around the web.  The information will involve publishing, story ideas, tools for writing specific items, and whatever else I find.

Just for the record, I didn't intend on abandoning this blog when I did.  I did most of my posts before work, and on lunch and breaks from work.  Then, they blocked the site so I couldn't post from there anymore.  As I was typically using my work computer at home as well (logged in to the work system), I got too lazy to keep logging out to post and log back in after.  Now I'm exclusively using my personal computer, so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment