Saturday, July 29, 2017

I'm still here

Okay, I haven't posted much, and I don't think anyone is reading this anyway.  I think this has become more of a reminder to myself of what I'm working on, what I want to accomplish this year, and what I've accomplished so far.  To that end, I will pretend someone reads this and continue to post.

The story I mentioned before (now titled Gifted), which I hoped to get in a rhythm with, I have.  I'm over 30k words and actively going.  I've got the story plotted out through the end, and hopefully I'll finish before the end of August.

Once that's finished, I plan to finish edits on Crimson Sea, then go back and finish off Gabriel Rising.  Violet is still awaiting review.  With any luck, I'll have 3 books ready for review by the end of the year, and a fourth I just need to finish edits on and publish.  That would put me at eleven completed books. Never thought I'd even do one.

No comments:

Post a Comment