Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Returned from unplanned trip

Had to take a trip last week for a funeral, so I didn't do much writing. I did, however, figure out where the rest of Magestorm: The Embracing will go. I was a little stumped on how to finish it and get done what needed to be done. Now I've got a plan and I've started towards that end.

I also need to complete the next revision of the first Magestorm, as well as Wartorn. My reviewer/wife finished those, so they're just waiting on me now. Then I can pass them on to my final reviewer (who is currently working on Salvation Lost). I would say those three are well on their way to being published this year!

I also figured out how to continue the Sinners and Saviors series. Basically, I need to skip what was planned to be book 3, and simply account for some of the details in my plans for book 4. Book 3 will then be used as part of a flashback planned, which will chronicle Nick's journey.

So much to write, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment