Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year, time for New Goals

With the new year hopefully comes great progress in my writing/publishing. Here's what's going on right now:

Salvation Lost - Book 2 of the Sinners and Saviors series is heading into the final review. However, my cover artist is currently booked solid, so once the final edits are done, I may have to make a decision.

Magestorm: The Awakening - The first book in the new series is in the second review (of three). Hopefully in the next 3 months it will be released. I have the cover completed already. :)

Chasing Salvation - Book 1 of the Sinners and Saviors series recently had a free weekend event, and was downloaded over 700 times. The print version is next, with the review copy currently on it's way to me. Yay!!!

My novella, which I can't settle on a name for, is awaiting second review, after Magestorm is done. Hopefully I will have settled on a title and created a cover by the time it's ready for release, or it may get stuck on my shelf for a while.

Magestorm: The Embracing (title subject to change) is currently being written. Still have a ways to go with that one.

I've got a few other projects in the works. I hope to release the second Magestorm book this year as well, and I'll shoot for getting at least one other ePublished. I plan to get both Magestorm books epublished and print published this year, and if I get a cover for Salvation Lost, I'll do that on both as well. Lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment